Within the frames of its functions
Commission co-operates with the international agencies and organizations operating in the Republic of Armenia as well as similar structures and international bodies of the foreign countries.
International co-operation of Commission is aimed at:
- Accomplishment of obligations envisaged in international contracts signed on the issues referring to the Commission competency;
- Exchange of experience and collaboration with similar structures;
- Study of economic competition protection processes in foreign states, introduction of the advanced experience and improvement of the staff qualification;
- Drafting and implementation of international technical assistance programs deriving from the Commission interests;
- Support in integration into the world economic environment within the frames of its powers;
- Enhancing relationship with competent bodies of foreign states and international organizations;
- Execution of other powers delegated to Commission according to the legislation of the Republic of Armenia.
Collaboration in 2007 shall be mainly directed at the execution of international obligations within the frames of the Commission competency, protecting and advocating of Armenia’s interests in the events held by international structures for setting up “competition culture”, exchange and introduction of advance foreign experience, economic integration, improvement of qualification of specialists as well as drafting and implementation of international technical assistance programs deriving from the Commission interests.
In 2007 Commission shall expand and develop the relationships with international organizations (OECD
) and similar departments of foreign states. International collaboration is important for the enforcement and development of strategy of the economic competition policy. Relationships of international organizations promote strengthening the role of Commission and ensure formation of approaches in the sphere of the economic competition and in further implementation.
Negotiations to implement a new project on enhancing economic policy with Organization of Security and Co-operation of Europe (OSCE
) are resumed. The project will be clarified with OSCE
Yerevan office and Commission.