Notification on Concentration
1. Concentration of economic entities, before its practicing or participation therein, shall be subject to declaration if:
a) The joint value of assets of the participants was at least 3 billion AMD in the financial year preceding its establishment;
b) Participants operate on the same product market, and the joint value of their assets was at least 1 billion AMD in the financial year preceding its establishment;
c) The value of assets of one of the participants was at least 3 billion AMD in the financial year preceding its establishment;
d) Participants operate on the same product market, and the value of assets of one of them was at least 1 billion AMD in the financial year preceding its establishment.
2. The declaration of concentration shall specify the type of concentration and the following information referring each participant:
a) Name, residency (location) address and business address;
b) Financial statements of annual activity as of the end of the year preceding the declaration and auditing conclusion concerning them. If one of the concentration participants started its activity in that year, the financial statements and auditing conclusion concerning them shall be presented as of the end of the month preceding the declaration.
c) Volumes of products sold during the preceding year according to their assortment, as well as the description of production capacities;
d) Other information referring the product market and activities of the market participants, if the declarer so wishes.
State Regulation of Concentration
1. Any concentration leading to a dominant position shall be prohibited, except for cases when it promotes the interests of consumers and (or) development of competitive environment in the product market.
2. The concentration which is subject to declaration or leads to a dominant position shall be permitted on the basis of the Commission’s decision.
3. It shall be prohibited to practice or participate in concentration subject to declaration or leading to a dominant position prior to the adoption of Commission’s decision.
4. Enacted prohibited concentration shall be subject to liquidation (annulment, ceasing) according to the procedure defined by the legislation.
Notifications, Periodic reports and Compliants are accepted only in Armenian.
Open the document in “Unicode”.